As an approved Channel Partner within the Blanchard Partner Network, U-Connect, Inc. is licensed to market, sell,
and train Management Essentials®.
Becoming a manager is one of the most challenging and critical career transitions. Managers are often chosen from high-performing individuals. These highly proficient doers often become struggling managers, without the methods or skills needed to succeed.
In Management Essentials, based on the #1 best-selling book The New One Minute Manager®, participants are introduced to the three secrets of successful managers: Goal Setting, Praising, and Redirecting. The program develops those secrets into a conversation framework that is easy for managers to understand and master.
The program also adds a fourth conversation, Wrapping Up, which is needed to complete the core conversations and help managers boost the engagement and autonomy of their people.
- Improved success rates for managers
- Improved team productivity
- Managers are better prepared for the challenges of being a manager
- Participants have the opportunity to learn and practice the essential skills
- Managers are more centered on and supportive of their teams
- Compare and contrast the workplace roles of an individual contributor and a manager, and identify the mind-set required for being a successful manager
- Learn the Four Core Conversations based on the secrets of The New One Minute Manager®: Goal Setting, Praising, Redirecting, and Wrapping Up
- Gain skills needed to boost relationships and work well with others based on our time-tested coaching model: Listen to Learn, Inquire for Insight, Tell Your Truth, and Express Confidence (LITE)
- Practice the Essential Skills and the Four Core Conversations using real-work situationsHelp your managers be successful by giving them the essential skills to balance relationships with results.